• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning then join me on this yoga beginner series. this is where to begin your practice

    Beginner Fitness: if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning then join me on this yoga beginner series. this is where to begin your practice


    if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning then join me on this yoga beginner series. this is where to begin your practice

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Yoga Stretches for Back pain, try these yoga moves to get some relive from a tight and stiff back and keep your posture upright and healthy.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I'm new to fitness and would like other guys to share ideas and progress with

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I'm 30, I've never belonged to a gym, and have very little muscle. I'm trying to start working out seriously at home and eating to support it. I would like having a couple other guys in the same boat to share progress with and chat about it sometimes on Reddit or Kik. You can send me a chat if you're interested. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Serous4077
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back on track!!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I've been out of the exercise loop for a while even though it's something I love doing. Yesterday I created a basic outline for exercises I want to do each day, and today I started doing them! Adopting the r/NonZeroDay philosophy and doing at least SOMETHING every day, because every little bit truly counts!!

    Does anyone have any tips for actually STICKING to this routine or any tips for making the most out of my efforts??? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/bumbletea215
    [link] [comments]

    Core activating exercises that is literally impossible to do wrong?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I've tried a few exercises. Ab rollout, hanging knee raises, crunches/reverse crunch, but every time my hips and back automatically do all the work.

    Are there any things I can do that is physically impossible to do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    Soreness in biceps after lifting weights for the first time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    I started lifting weights for the first time in my life, and started with a beginner's arm circuit: just some bicep curls and tricep workouts with 5 lb weights.

    I understand that waking up the next day with sore arms is expected. I have general soreness in my biceps and can't straighten my arms. It seems like the motion to extend them is what hurts, because once I've extended them, they don't hurt as much.

    My question is, should I keep trying to extend them? Or just keep them relaxed and bent till they heal? I don't want to over exert or injure myself, but I also want a quick recovery.

    submitted by /u/grove4lyf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment