• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/16/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/16/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 07/16/2020

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Update: 12 Weeks Out Natural Show (23y/o, 6’7, 246lbs)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Fangirling after meeting the classic physique champ @cbum

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    7 weeks! Time is winding down and imI'm digging pictures this week. AMA.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    FREAKOUT FRIDAYS (Weekly Rant Thread)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    What makes you want to flip? Tell us today in our weekly Freakout Friday thread!

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Foodie Fridays

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Post recipes, nutritional plans, favorite foods, macro schemes or diet questions.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Covid has canceled 2 of the National qualifier competitions I was prepping for in the last week. Looking for advice on what to do next/the experiences of others currently in prep.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Today I (m33) found out that the second show I set my sights on after my first show was canceled has also been canceled. I live in NE. My coach and my Sponsoring company say they will fly me to anywhere in us to compete if I want to, but I'm starting to wonder if any shows after July will make it; honestly wondering if the NPC will cancel the whole season at this point. I would say my physique is easily 4-6 weeks from stage, so I could turn around quick for the right show. I'm looking for advice: should I still keep prepping or just bulk through to 2021? What is everyone else's plans? Advice?

    submitted by /u/musclebuilder207
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment