• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: At the lowest end of my bike's resistance settings, my feet literally pedal themselves. Is this doing me any good?

    Beginner Fitness: At the lowest end of my bike's resistance settings, my feet literally pedal themselves. Is this doing me any good?


    At the lowest end of my bike's resistance settings, my feet literally pedal themselves. Is this doing me any good?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Low Impact Home LIIT Workout

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I found one of my old beginner workout guides and I'm using it get back in shape

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I'm not sure how many of you were as affected by the last year as I was, but I gained about 30 lbs and stopped working out altogether. I'm really mad at myself because I was a personal trainer and it took me about 2 years to get my dream body, but only 6 months to really mess it up. I used to write a fitness blog and I was going through my old posts for motivation when I stumbled upon this guide I wrote for beginners to workouts/dieting. It contains all the rules I used to follow to stay in shape and a lot of daily workouts I used to do. I used it to obtain a lot of my fitness milestones back when I was active! Well, I've decided to get back into shape and I'll be using a lot of the info from this sheet to do it. I thought I'd share in case anyone else needed a little kick like I do. Everyone has their own take on fitness and how it should be done, but this was what I believed was the best way (not everyone will think so)! I also wanted to put out there that if anyone is looking for an accountability partner, I need one too! It's hard losing weight and I'm going through all the soreness and hatred of workouts all over again. I'll link the guide in the comments if anyone is interested in reading it!

    submitted by /u/filthymouthedwife
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get in shape, need advice on starting out

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm brand new to the subreddit like just joined. I'm a 24 y/o male closing in on 300lbs for the first time in my life.. but you wouldn't think it if you saw me. That's always been my problem; I've always felt and been out of shape, but wasn't perceived as such. Now I'm starting to outgrow my clothes and am getting winded trying to keep up with my daughter, so I need to get in shape.

    The only workout routine I'm familiar with and have actually done before is p90x from the early 2000s, so I'd be comfortable doing that again. I'd say I eat healthy, well rounded meals, but the late night snacking is what kills me. I also have NO clue about which protein powders/supplements to take to help me reach my fitness goals. My research has suggested omega 3 and apple cider vinegar... and maybe casein? This is where I could use your help please anyone. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/JoeskiNot23
    [link] [comments]

    Do you work on splits? If so, what do you do in terms of exercises? Looking for new experiences!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    If you work on your flexility let me know what type of exercises you do! Always looking for improvement!

    https://youtu.be/naGdrqJpZYE

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    Full Body Workout At Home With Push-ups Only

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Weight loss is stopping :(

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    About 2 months ago I told myself that I want to start being fit again and lose weight for my health since I had some new-found time with remote work (saved on 4 hours of commute!)

    I am 1.8m tall, started off at about 90kg, and am down to about 83kg after 1.5 months and have seen some fat loss at the belly and face. However, I have been facing these 2 problems recently:

    (1) I haven't managed to push my weight below 83kg the last 2 weeks and I am aiming for 70kg. Not much visible change too.

    (2) I have problems increasing push-up reps. After about 10-reps on knees I can no longer continue.

    If it helps, I am currently doing 2 sets of (40 crunches, 30x4 flutter kicks, 1min bridge, 20 reverse crunch, 10 knee push-ups, 20x4 mountain climber, 50 jumping jacks, 25x4 Russian twist, 20 in-and-outs, 30s plank). I started off doing way less reps, but am also wondering if there is an ideal amount/duration of exercise to achieve minimally for fat loss.

    If anyone knows what I can do to continue my progress in weight loss for the 2 points above, any advice is greatly appreciated. I am tired and hungry everyday and its starting to eat at my work productivity so I hope the solution is to not cut my diet even further.

    Thank you so much in advance :)

    submitted by /u/4rr4y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment