• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: How much do I actually weigh? How do you weigh yourself accurately?

    Beginner Fitness: How much do I actually weigh? How do you weigh yourself accurately?


    How much do I actually weigh? How do you weigh yourself accurately?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm 5ft 4 and 28F. I'm currently working on recomp to increase my body weight by increasing muscle mass. Currently, I have very little muscle, hence the low body weight.

    If I weigh myself at home, naked, first thing in the morning after peeing but before anything else, I'm 49kg (108lbs). This gives me a BMI of 18.4 (underweight).

    If I'm weighed at the hospital (for unrelated reasons) in the middle of the morning with some clothes on, I'm 51kg (112lbs). This gives me a BMI of 19.1 (on the lower end of healthy).

    Anyway, what do I actually weigh? Which one of these is my weight?

    I know it's probably trivial, but I'd like to standardise my measurements so I can monitor my weight gain so I know I'm doing a good job getting my weight up!

    Interested in your thoughts 😊 thanks!

    submitted by /u/TTC1992
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't need help to gain 70 lbs but need help to get it OFF.....

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    I'm 30 yrs old been smaller/thicc my while life 5'7 140-150 range until 3 years ago now I'm 5'7 220 and I HATE MYSELF. But I'm not doing anything to change it. Bitch less do more I KNOW. Can anyone give me some tips on how they started their journey and what they did. What did you use as motivation not to go back to the same bs....I'm also bipolar and a little depressed right now do to some custody issues with my daughter so that helps NONE....please help me...

    submitted by /u/mrsruben214
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about working out

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    So basically I'm trying to build my body, I understand food, macros etc. But I'm still confused about the actual workout, what program should I use? How much should I work out a day? What days do I take a break? How much kg should I do?

    submitted by /u/pointmeatoneright
    [link] [comments]

    Idk how to get started?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I'm about to turn 20, I'm 5'6(F), and I'm about to hit 190lbs. I'm at my heaviest ever, and I'm really, really upset about it. I used to be really fit, but I had severe body image issues and eating disorders. A lot of my past weight lost was due to malnutrition and self hatred. However, my mentality and mental health is way better now and I've found that I'm just lazy and lethargic. I used to run a lot but I've dealt with chronic bronchitis and asthma and multiple struggles with pneumonia. I'm all healed and fine from those now, but I haven't "bounced back" yet like I used to. I still have pain in my chest and there's no medical reason for it anymore so idk if it's just a mentality thing or what. I just recently started dealing with severe knee pain and I'm not sure why.

    My new motivation: •To lose fat and gain muscle •Increase strength and stamina • Have better nutrition •Prevent long term illness when I'm older •Honor God with how I treat my body •Live to be actively involved with my great-grandkids lives •In general, slim down and live an active lifestyle

    My reservations: •Lack in keeping motivation •Pain in knees •Constant feeling of general crappiness •Lactose and gluten intolerance + lack of cooking skill/knowledge •I'm REALLY out of shape so I get really embarrassed trying to workout, in front of people or by myself because I feel bad that I've let myself go so much...

    Literally ANY advice would be appreciated!! Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/NatureWalker9
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when you do Yoga ☯ Top ten benefits of yoga �� #shorts

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    LEARN THE TOP 10 BENEFITS OF YOGA STRETCHING -https://youtu.be/rHua1Y_jiQE

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Win2842
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment