• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Sleep better with Yoga Relaxation

    Beginner Fitness: Sleep better with Yoga Relaxation


    Sleep better with Yoga Relaxation

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Are you having stiff neck with pain and spasm ? Gentle Beginners Yoga for Stiff Neck Relief Stretches Follow along video progression if you accidentally lifted something heavy and strained your neck muscles and soft tissue with the facet joints.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Confidence Boost Yoga! Add alertness and awareness to your life with this yoga practice

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Podcast for beginners

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Anyone aware of a good pod cast or something instructional on how to begin working out? I find myself overwhelmed with information on the internet. I've done workouts with other people and done insanity a few times but it's been awhile and I don't know how to plan a work out for myself and plan healthy meals.

    submitted by /u/AmishNUBZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to stay on same weight for awhile?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I know some folks say pushing on higher weights helps you develop strength. And after benching on 6kg each on dumbbells, i went straight to 8kg each on my next session. I did a few reps but my form was crappy because it was too heavy.

    I'm gonna go back to 6kg again today but i feel bad about it because I'm worried I'm gonna stuck on this...

    submitted by /u/choopiewaffles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment