• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner - why does exercise make me feel so bad?

    Beginner Fitness: Complete beginner - why does exercise make me feel so bad?


    Complete beginner - why does exercise make me feel so bad?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi, So I'm a girl in my 20s, really on the skinny side, always been very thin. I naturally have super weak muscles, like extremely weak, I can't open bottles and all this.. My arms and legs are super weak in particular. Despite some efforts in the past (I tried going to the gym for months, and also tried yoga and pilates..) I have never managed to change that, even the slightest bit. Now I'm trying to work out at home a little bit everyday using fitness routine videos (working on muscle strength against my own body weight - I'm focusing on arms, legs and abs) but because I'm so weak everything hurts me and I'm really suffering through this whole thing, plus my muscles get really sore all the time..

    When does this get better? I'm already doing this for two weeks straight and I'm having a hard time keeping myself motivated when this whole thing makes me feel bad.

    submitted by /u/ML_girl
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to know how to engage your core, improve your overall flexibility and get stronger I’ve just added an introduction to Pilates. Also have over 70 Pilates, Hiit and stretch videos. New ones every week.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Stretch Flow to Loosen up Upper Back

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys/gals

    Recorded a simple 18min video with a stretch flow to help release your tight upper back/shoulders/neck if you have been hard at your socials or home computers.

    Try this stretch and let me know how it feels. Bookmark this and repeat this a couple of times a week.

    https://youtu.be/DxgKwXPBLIw

    Its one that I do myself.

    submitted by /u/FibrePerth
    [link] [comments]

    No Equipment Full Body Home Workout (Lockdown Workout)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Everyday challenge with isolation?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I want to challenge myself to do a certain amount of push-ups, pull-ups and bodyweight squats every day to stay active in quarantine but I feel like I'm neglecting certain muscle group like the rear and medial delts. Could I mix these everyday exercises with doing two or three isolation exercises every other day or should I just stick with the three main movements?

    submitted by /u/Robbie6169
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment