• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: A complete guide to the beginner's upper body workout

    Beginner Fitness: A complete guide to the beginner's upper body workout


    A complete guide to the beginner's upper body workout

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I've shared the complete beginners' guide to the upper body workouts that help you become stronger, healthier, and fitter.

    The list of workouts is a mix of; bodyweight, free weights and resistance machine weights workout. Some of them you can do at home without the aid of any equipment; some of them you can do in the ground and some need machines.

    Beginner chest workout

    • PUSH-UPS
    • SMITH MACHINE BENCH PRESS
    • INCLINE MACHINE CHEST PRESS
    • BUTTERFLY MACHINE

    Bicep workout for beginners

    • CONCENTRATION CURLS
    • ALTERNATING BICEP CURLS
    • INCLINE DUMBBELL BICEP CURL
    • DUMBBELL SINGLE-ARM PREACHER CURL

    Tricep workout for beginners

    • DIAMOND PUSH-UPS
    • DUMBBELL OVERHEAD TRICEPS EXTENSION
    • CABLE TRICEPS EXTENSION
    • TRICEPS KICKBACK

    Shoulder workout for beginners

    • SMITH MACHINE OVERHEAD PRESS
    • DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE
    • BENT OVER REAR DELT ROW
    • SMITH MACHINE UPRIGHT ROW
    • SHOULDER SHRUG

    Beginner back workout

    • LAT PULLDOWN
    • DUMBBELL ROWING
    • CABLE ROWING
    • BENT OVER

    Beginner Core workout

    • PLANK
    • MOUNTAIN CLIMBER
    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Trainer Shoes

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So I'm interested in buying trainer shoes from New Balance online, but I have no idea which ones to buy. What should I consider when buying trainer shoes? Does the price equal better support? I'm willing to pay the cost as long as I have support for my knees. I don't know the differences from the Fresh Foam Cross TR and the 857v2. I'm planning to do aerobic exercises like HIIT, Insanity Max 30 and Dance Workouts.

    submitted by /u/Nery_Tay
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never really worked out in my entire life and I have no idea where to start

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Hello! I hope this isn't a common theme in this sub, I'm new here and scrolled through for a minute and didn't see anything similar.

    It's basically like the title says. I've never really worked out, besides a few pushups here and there, in my entire life. I quit my job back in November and when I was still working it was a very physically exerting job, I worked both receiving and customer service in a retail store so it was a lot of heavy lifting and running back and forth. It kept me relatively in shape so I never felt the need to do anything extra. But since it's been a good few months since I've worked, and now quarantine has started, I haven't really been doing much moving around at all besides cleaning up around the house.

    I'm not necessarily overweight, but I've noticed I have gained a bit and lost a lot of the tone I had in my thighs and arms. I'd really like to get that back and also work on my stomach; I'm not necessarily concerned with getting huge muscles or anything, I just want to look nice and feel good about myself.

    For a little background, I'm a 5'6, ~135 pound, 19 y/o female. I have absolutely no idea where to even start when looking for exercises that I could do, but I know right now I can only do body weight oriented workouts. Any help, tips or suggestions at all would be so very appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/telvallo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app or website where I can select the equipment I have and my goals and have it create a workout schedule for me?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I have

    • weighted jump rope
    • pull-up bar
    • step
    • kettle bells at 5-25 lbs
    • bar without a bench + 200 lbs of weights

    Not sure how to turn all that into a cohesive effective workout.

    submitted by /u/1dundundun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment