• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Hello Pilates and Yoga Lovers! Due to the recent events of Social Distancing and Isolation so I made a 28 Day Challenge Workout Program For Social Distancing . Please come and Join me for this 28 Day Social Distancing Pilates and Yoga Challenge Workout Program and Will upload the Day 1 soon.

    Beginner Fitness: Hello Pilates and Yoga Lovers! Due to the recent events of Social Distancing and Isolation so I made a 28 Day Challenge Workout Program For Social Distancing . Please come and Join me for this 28 Day Social Distancing Pilates and Yoga Challenge Workout Program and Will upload the Day 1 soon.


    Hello Pilates and Yoga Lovers! Due to the recent events of Social Distancing and Isolation so I made a 28 Day Challenge Workout Program For Social Distancing . Please come and Join me for this 28 Day Social Distancing Pilates and Yoga Challenge Workout Program and Will upload the Day 1 soon.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    DAILY NECK STRETCH ROUTINE to keep neck muscles strong and body posture balanced

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I have a lot of skinny fat and limited resources. Can you help me tone up during this quarantine?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I'm weight 100 lbs but don't look it, especially under clothes. A lot of extra fat because I don't workout or have much muscle. My stomach is the worst. I had orthorextia and bulimia for 5 years. My stomach muscles are weak because of this trauma on the digestive system. I cannot do very much. Can't even do a regular sit up. I've read that it never really goes away, it's hard to rebuild the stomach, and I'll be stuck with extra skin. I can do what I can to at least have some improvement and make me look better. So, with this issue due to bulimia, what can/should I do?

    I am looking to do my whole body, as well. I don't have much room, and can't make much noise. I'll be working out after midnight due to this. I don't have many tools beside my body. I have a resistance band, treadmill, and two 14 lb weight plates (and 2lb wrist weights and yoga mat).

    Sorry for any bad grammer, it's one of those foggy brain days

    submitted by /u/3000yearslater
    [link] [comments]

    What burns more calories and is better for the body?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Brisk walking on a 6 treadmill setting for one hour, or alternate jogging on an 8 treadmill setting for 30 minutes total and walking on a 4 treadmill setting for 30 minutes total?

    6 (one hour straight) or 8 (30 mins) + 4 (30 mins also)

    submitted by /u/nametakenaddanumber
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment