• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Is there a difference between working out every day and resting for 2 vs working out every other day ?

    Beginner Fitness: Is there a difference between working out every day and resting for 2 vs working out every other day ?


    Is there a difference between working out every day and resting for 2 vs working out every other day ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    I'm a beginner and I find it hard to find motivation to work out everyday. I have started doing every other day and was wondering if the change I made is worse and by how much

    submitted by /u/BoxInAcan
    [link] [comments]

    15 Good Workouts That Are Easy

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    I turned 15 last week, I’m 155 lbs, and 6’ 0” yesterday I benched 155. Is this good for my size and age?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment