• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Question

    Beginner Fitness: Question


    Question

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    So I'm new to getting in shape and I'm fairly unfit. I recently got an elliptical. And it's great but I had a question.

    I can't use it for very long as the burn in my legs gets too intense. But I was using it today and went for a few minutes then stopped for a minute then started up again and did that a few times. I just want to know if it's okay to take that little one minute break then go at it again?

    Or is it unsafe for my body (muscles etc)

    submitted by /u/lenorenny
    [link] [comments]

    18 Minute Resistance Band Leg Workout For Those Doing At Home Workouts || This is a circuit style workout, so it will challenge your endurance & get your heart rate up!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    VIDEO: https://youtu.be/WjT89pwByMI

    If you don't have a glute band (fabric resistance band), this is a great option on Amazon that I use and love -- https://amzn.to/39t7ois

    submitted by /u/AudFit
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine workout for beginner

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    Alright,

    I'm male, 29, 6', and 10.5/11 stone

    So, I joined a gym just before the recent lockdown (uk) and it was going fairly well- I went up to 11 stone, which is the most I've ever weighed then the gyms closed and I basically lost anything I'd gained.

    I'm fairly fit in general pre lockdown as I'm a regular 5 a side player.

    So anyway, my question is regarding home workouts. I've bought a workout bench so I could do benchpress, and I had some old dumbbells lying around. The weights are 7.5kg each.

    Is there a routine I can do that will get good results from this equipment? I know the weights are relatively light etc.

    I've got a lot of spare time, so could I possibly do extra training to make up for the poor equipment?

    Any help will be great.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/PinkShampoo10
    [link] [comments]

    We enjoy things when we are exploring them. Remember excitement of visiting new place or new beach. Such is nature of Yoga. Explore it to enjoy it. See it as a journey. Not as a destination where you reach just to get bountiful benefits. Benefits will come though when exploration will be true. ��

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:07 AM PST

    When is it too much time to focus on one side?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    On the video, I start focusing on the left side and then the right one. A friend told me that it was too long before changing side. Is it bad to focus on one side and really feel the burn, or is it better to alternate side?

    this is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6v8noV3vvI&t=28s

    submitted by /u/FollowMargot
    [link] [comments]

    6 MINUTE FULL BODY FAT BURNING HIIT WORKOUT (CALORIE KILLER, Quick and Intense - SWEAT AT HOME CHALLENGE DAY 3)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of beginner HIIT workouts. Your feedback is welcomed.

    https://youtu.be/a6GqNXHym1k

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment