• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Are bicep curls only good for building muscles in the arm?

    Beginner Fitness: Are bicep curls only good for building muscles in the arm?


    Are bicep curls only good for building muscles in the arm?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    How much weight would I lose if I jog everyday for an hour, bike around for atleast 15-30 minutes, then play volleyball in the evening?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Is it safe? I've been thinking about these strategies of losing while still having fun because I find workouts boring. Though, I plan to do some arm and stomach workouts in the evening after I play volleyball. I'm 5'9 female currently weight aroung 80-90 kg (i'm not sure since I last weigh this last 2020 summer and I'm sure I've gained some weight now) and I plan to lose 25 kg in 5 or 6 months.

    submitted by /u/moon_head12
    [link] [comments]

    Resistance Band Back Exercises - Single Arm Row

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    How To Run a Half Marathon

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    If you want to know how you could get into running and eventually run even a half marathon. Follow our YouTube video series for how to train for a Half Marathon! Most of running is mind over matter so we're going to be showing you how our minds shifted and perspective changed to help us run a half marathon!

    How to Run a Half Marathon — All About Your Mindset

    submitted by /u/peanutbutter1898
    [link] [comments]

    Tricep exercises

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    What are the best exercises for strengthening triceps? I always thought that my arms were fairly strong but I've begun to realise that my triceps are incredibly weak. What are the best exercises that (hopefully) don't involve putting all of your weight onto your arms?

    submitted by /u/Lucy_Clarence
    [link] [comments]

    Core and Balance Aqua-bag Portable Stability Fitness Equipment

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    A fitness and recovery revolution The Tidal Tank is the only fitness product that responds directly to how you move. Lift the Tank and the smallest angle will ensure that the water falls from one side to the other. As soon as this happens, your muscles have to respond immediately and more importantly: work closely together to stay in balance.

    https://youtu.be/YYBPJkgIu2I

    submitted by /u/royalofit
    [link] [comments]

    15 minute INNER and OUTER THIGH workout for WOMEN (low impact, at home with no equipment)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Hi there, this is one of a series of female beginner workouts. Any feedback welcome.

    https://youtu.be/WCyXfcmNcMk

    submitted by /u/RinaChoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment