• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Morning Yoga Stretches for Stiff Achy Back. In this video, we use yoga asana to rectify the effects of daily life (like hunching over your computer or phone ) that contribute to backaches, pain, and stiffness. Practice this session regularly for the decisive preventative care for the back.

    Beginner Fitness: Morning Yoga Stretches for Stiff Achy Back. In this video, we use yoga asana to rectify the effects of daily life (like hunching over your computer or phone ) that contribute to backaches, pain, and stiffness. Practice this session regularly for the decisive preventative care for the back.


    Morning Yoga Stretches for Stiff Achy Back. In this video, we use yoga asana to rectify the effects of daily life (like hunching over your computer or phone ) that contribute to backaches, pain, and stiffness. Practice this session regularly for the decisive preventative care for the back.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Advice for people with asthma?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    I go to college. I walk to class (maybe a 15-20 minute walk, couple of hills) but otherwise don't exercise often because my asthma has always been very… discouraging.

    It flares up when I attempt to run (or do strenuous/breathtaking activities like swimming), but I'm sure that's because I don't really know how to not push myself too much.

    What exercises, or methods, can I do that will either not make me need my inhaler or can work me up to being able to actually jog for a mile?

    submitted by /u/lexie98789
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Whey Protein?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I'm currently using a Vanilla flavor of Ascent Native Fuel Whey Powder that I get through Vitamin Shoppe (10% off with spark auto delivery). I'd love suggestions on other good brands that you enjoy especially flavors. I've tried adding to fruit smoothies and oatmeal and it throws off the flavor. Also feel pretty gassy afterwards, haha.

    TL;DR: What's your favorite brand of whey protein? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nerdified9
    [link] [comments]

    How long should I do glute activation?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I'm just learning that glute activation is key to a good leg and glute workout.

    I'm just wondering how long should I do the glute exercises? Like 3 sets of 10 of 3-4 exercises? Or?

    submitted by /u/flarp_o
    [link] [comments]

    Lying Bodyweight IYT Raises (Back Exercise) Especially for beginners

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! in this short video, I've shown how to do floor I-Y-T raises exercise. According to the Ameican Council of Exercise (ACE), IYT is one of the best back workouts that you can do at home without equipment.

    https://youtu.be/lUxnHqtEv0Y

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga Daily Routine for Complete Beginners - from warm-up exercises to yoga and breathing series

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    What is the correct grip width for lat pulldown?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment