• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 09/27/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 09/27/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 09/27/2020

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Today’s my cake day so I thought I’d finally post some pics :) 9 weeks out from Nationals here - 5’8 1/2” and 193lbs

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My coach. Nearly fifty, taking golds and kicking arse.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Rich Piana being out angled

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I think the ifbb should remove mens physique and implement a "mens fitness" such as the picture on the right with strict weight caps to maintain a streamlined physique and let them do a more gymnastic routine like ladies fitness. I think this will be more entertaining as well. Opinions? Just an idea

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Early on in their careers, Flex Wheeler and Kevin Levrone were some of the most aesthetic bodybuilders ever. Which physique do you prefer?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Someone edited Heath’s name on Rhoden’s Wiki

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Shit on me Sunday: Weekly physique critique thread

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    5’8, sitting at 232.2 lbs this morning. Prep is a ways off, but i’m enjoying staying somewhat tight and being the heaviest I’ve been. Questions will be answered in comments!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Hack Machine

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I'd like feedback on Hack squats and Reverse Hack squats, specifically for targeting GLUTES. Found no info in Strong Curves, of course there is no index. In the Glute Lab book they are referenced only in a list of exercises but no detailed description tho it's a long book so I could have missed something.

    Anyway I tried the Hack machine and the best glute concentration I thought I got was feet positioned at the far corners of the thing you stand on away from the back rest with toes pointing out at least 45 degrees and then squatting down to where there is a ninety degree angle twixt upper and lower legs. I like sets of no more than 12 reps for my weighted exercises.

    Reverse Hacks I was less familiar with. A Nicole Wilkins video I found had her place her feet at the outside corners of the thing you stand on right up against the frame as opposed to the far corners I was using in the regular Hack squat. Toes out at a forty five degree angle, chest right up against the back rest. Does that sound best?

    I think I'm on the right track anyway. Any and all feedback welcome. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Louetta352
    [link] [comments]

    Breon insta story, is the far left all that natties have to look forward too?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    JEFF SEID - Chest Workout [Fitness Motivation]

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Are 5-Minute Workouts Really Beneficial?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    PSA! Staying Safe in Commercial Gyms

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    PSA!

    To all the people who are going back to the gyms amidst this pandemic, make sure you check the ingredients in the disinfectant sprays that they use in your commercial gym. For example, I currently go to 24 Hour Fitness and I'm pretty sure they use this all across the U.S.

    Diversey Morning Mist:

    https://imgur.com/eWPE6t6

    There is nothing quite bad about it except for the fact that it will be diluted by more than the recommended amount and the 10 minute setting time to kill viruses and bacteria will probably be increased to greater than that. I just want to advise everyone to bring alcohol wipes, sprays, or a bottle of hydrogen peroxide if it's the last resort since the setting time is around 30 seconds.

    As for aerosols, just wear a mask but your commercial gym will probably force that.

    submitted by /u/FTPJosh
    [link] [comments]

    Bodybuilder have speed

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment