• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Working out while sore?

    Beginner Fitness: Working out while sore?


    Working out while sore?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I just started to hit the gym, I just worked my shoulders and my upper body including my chest, now they are SUPER sore. Do I just push though that or wait for it not to be sore? I've been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week starting, 3 weeks ago and started with my legs. They were sore for 2-3 days but I hit them again when they were not sore and haven't been sore since. Just curious on what everybody thinks!

    submitted by /u/Takashinig
    [link] [comments]

    Dairy? Why so bad?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    So whenever I read (or watch a YouTube video lol) about an athlete's or actor's diet they almost always says they completely cut out dairy.

    What's so wrong with dairy? Beyond any caloric issue?

    submitted by /u/PhillipJCoulson
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys help me out what I’m doing wrong? 5’5 150 30 M skinny fat trying to get lean.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, so I've struggling to lose weight and gain muscle. Not sure what I'm doing wrong because I'm not seeing much results. photo is left is Feb right is July.

    My diet: Typically IF 16-18 hours M-F. When I break my fast most of time eat a rice cake with seaweed and 4 ounces of chicken breast(Suggested by Thomas Delauer) then I ate whatever else after an hour. Trying to stick with high protein, medium carbs, and low fat. According to Lose It! App I'm supposed to be eating 1700 calories a day which I usually a little under or a little over depending on the day. Weekends I do have a normal eating schedule so I'll have breakfast.

    Exercise: Since the pandemic happened I don't have access to a gym so I do what I can with my current weights I have at home. This is what I currently have.

    1 12 lbs DB 2 15lbs DB 2 20lbs DB 1 40lbs DB 1 35KB Pull up bar

    M-W-F I do HIIT exercises for about 25-45 mins depending what time I'm off work.

    Tue-Thur I go for either a 10 mile mountain bike ride with 1200 elevation gain or 3-4 mile hike with 15lbs added to my camelback.

    Sat-Sun usually downhill mountain biking for fun.

    Still with all this I'm not seeing much results and it's been a few months already. My weight keeping fluctuating from 150-155. I have good cardio and can feel my strength increasing a bit.

    Not sure if I'm being inpatient or perhaps I need to check my diet again. The main is goal is to lose the skinny fat and look more muscular.

    submitted by /u/wolf_tooth88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment