• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I want to start working out and get my body into shape

    Beginner Fitness: I want to start working out and get my body into shape


    I want to start working out and get my body into shape

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I want to start hitting the gym and becoming more fit but what stops me is I don't know what routines I need to do or what excises to achieve what I want. I want to lose a bit of belly fat and gain a bit of muscle and abs. I want my body to look chiseled. Can anyone help me achieve this?

    submitted by /u/RonnieR96
    [link] [comments]

    EASY AND EFFICIENT ABS WORKOUT FOR BEGINNERS

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Hi there! I've shown a total of 11 exercises that are really effective for beginners. And to get a better result do these exercises with as little rest as possible between the exercises.

    https://youtu.be/r3wqTOVHi0A

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Yoga Full Body Stretch | 25-minute Workout for Beginners

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Losing weight

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im new to this subreddit so please go easy. Im around 230 lbs right now primarily fat, and was looking for a way to lose as much fat as possible in a month. I was thinking about running alot, i have a set of dumbbells so i lift those, some push up and some situps. Im trying to lost as much as possible within a month because i want to ask this girl out at my friends party and im trying to get into shape. Any advice would be great, thank you guys!!

    submitted by /u/TheAnnihilatore
    [link] [comments]

    Upper body plan

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    My question is how many press ups can you do in one go? and will doing more press ups build muscle?

    I feel like I keep hitting a wall and can't get past 20. haven't been able for what feels like years

    What have you done to increase your reps. And what sort of technique are you using?

    I recently saw this upper body plan by someone who posted on here and I am considering but I find my upper body is the part I struggle with the most so not sure any kind of plan is worth it for me.

    I found it on www.smartgymuk.co.uk

    Im good with legs but arms and chest I seem to struggle

    submitted by /u/bazilio1234
    [link] [comments]

    Please give me your thoughts on this program

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    My goal is to build muscle. Workouts need to be at home and all I have are dumbbells and a treadmill. I found this workout - https://www.coachmag.co.uk/fitness/workouts/dumbbell-workouts - and I'm on week 2. I still can't do many pushups and I'm finding myself questioning if I should try something else.

    Also, I need some good stretches - please recommend what stretch routine you perform.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CuriousCanteen
    [link] [comments]

    15 Minute Bums & Tums Workout

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment