• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: LOW IMPACT TOTAL BODY WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- AT HOME

    Beginner Fitness: LOW IMPACT TOTAL BODY WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- AT HOME


    LOW IMPACT TOTAL BODY WORKOUT NO EQUIPMENT- AT HOME

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    If you are looking for a low intensity workout to burn calories and use your own bodyweight then check out this low impact workout. I know how difficult it is to start working out and is here to encourage you.

    https://youtu.be/iAonZxuISiE

    submitted by /u/scullyerica
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here new to Calisthenics or bodyweight fitness ?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Does strictly arm based weightlifting like seated dumbbell curls, standing hammer curls, and benchpress (without using the legs for power drives) strengthen the legs despite not pressuring the lower body? If so, how come?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I started lifting weights this month. I'm so much a noob to weightlifting despite my brother being a hardcore MMA fighter that I only discovered today basic stuff supposed to be used in exercises such as the legs for providing power drive to bench press heavy barbells and and keeping feet grounded in a certain stance while arm curling with dumbbells.

    But despite only relying on my arms for stuff like olympic lifts and failing to do bare bones moves like keeping chest upwards in bench press or properly springing the knees up and gradually straighthening the back in overhead jerks, I notice my legs have gotten so much stronger in general. From walking up the stairs to throwing kicks on the heavy bag even running the treadmill and gymnastics as well as skateboarding.my legs feel much stronger. Doing for example ollies on the skateboard and vaulting the bar in the trackfied has been much easier and I surpassed my recorded max scores. Even my general leg coordination has gotten better as i can fluidly dribble the soccer ball more easily and my control over my skateboard has improved 3 fold.

    I am curious is this the result of starting weightlifting? If so how come? I mean my technique is so terrible I practically just was sitting down with my legs chilling when I do dumbbell curls on my hard chair so I am completely relying on my arms and am not using my legs for extra support and power for example. So I am doing the weightlifting equivalent of armpunching in boxing. Yet it feels my legs got stronger!

    So basically someone who just does overhead dumbbell presses while standing will get stronger legs and as a result become better at running or hitting the ball in kickball as a result going from my experience?

    submitted by /u/SSJSuperman
    [link] [comments]

    One Arm Pull Up Workout

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I believe some of you are working towards the one arm pull up, so I came up with this routine to help you out, let me know if you enjoy it and what you think of it.

    Thank you!

    https://youtu.be/Dz6YoWSn18w

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment