• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Difficulty lifting my left leg in high knees, etc.

    Beginner Fitness: Difficulty lifting my left leg in high knees, etc.


    Difficulty lifting my left leg in high knees, etc.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm working on my hip and knee flexibility, and have noticed it is significantly harder for me to lift my left leg up in a high knee position (or even to put on pants!) than it is for me to do the same with my right.

    If I spend some time doing stretches in a 90-90 pose, the left leg is more sore afterwards.

    Can anyone suggest some (low impact, both for noise and for my bad knees) specific exercises I can do to try and strengthen my left leg or make it more flexible or whatever the heck is going on? If I stand next to something and hold on to it, I can get both knees to the same height, but there's definitely more strain to get the left one up there.

    submitted by /u/penemuel13
    [link] [comments]

    FREE ONLINE COACHING and EXERCISE PROGRAMS!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    • INTRODUCTION:

    My name is Brandon and I am currently a college student at Azusa Pacific University, majoring Kinesiology Exercise Science. I am expected to graduate with my Bachelor's this December of 2020.

    A little bit about myself, my main passion is strength training as well as having a background in the sport of powerlifting. I want to use my passion to help others in promoting all the health benefits weight training offers for everyone at all ages.

    • SPECIAL OFFER:

    As the world is facing challenging times with COVID-19 with gyms being shut down, exercising can be difficult for some.However with my goal to become a strength coach and health professional, I will utilize this time with using my knowledge and expertise to help others get stronger and healthier!

    I will be offering FREE ONLINE COACHING and EXERCISE PROGRAMS to a selected individuals who are truly dedicated in wanting to become stronger and improve their quality of life!

    submitted by /u/resilient_strength
    [link] [comments]

    Best Workout Using Dumbbells That Strengthen Your Lower Back And Prevents Injuries & Pain

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    The Lower Back Pain is The Most Common Common Problem that almost everyone faces once in his life. That's why I've Shared a List of 6 Dumbbell Workouts That strengthen your lower back. These exercises you can also do without dumbbell.

    Workout Includes Good Morning, Hyperextension, Superman, Aquaman etc.

    submitted by /u/murshid_akram
    [link] [comments]

    Online strength, conditioning, & cycling classes:

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Abs & Booty Burner Workout

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    FREE: Looking to get into online personal training. Would like to work with a few people on an Assessment, Meal Plan and Workout Plan. I would like to use your feedback and results to help start my career!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Please leave a reply with a few things, I'll be picking 3 or 4 people today that I'd like to work with. I really prefer people who are motivated and possibly already on the path to your goal, so I can get results from my input and not waste our time! Please reply:

    1. Age/Sex/Current weight
    2. Goal weight
    3. What are your goals? - strength, physique, specific body part, etc.
    4. Do you have any currrent exercise routine?
    5. Favorite food?

    No personal contact here, as anonymous as you'd like, not even a phone call or text. Thanks guys, looking forward to working with a few motivated people here!

    submitted by /u/rvanasty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment