• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 10 Minute Morning Yoga Flow for Beginner to stretch the body and getting energies for beginning the day.

    Beginner Fitness: 10 Minute Morning Yoga Flow for Beginner to stretch the body and getting energies for beginning the day.


    10 Minute Morning Yoga Flow for Beginner to stretch the body and getting energies for beginning the day.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    skinny fat women -

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    i'm 20F, 4'11, and 85lbs. i am underweight skinny obviously, but i have a stubborn belly fat that i've been carrying around since i was young but this quarantine i want to lose it, build abs and improve my physique. i've been doing on and off beginner workout programs (chloe ting) since may? april? and have been doing intermittent fasting. also, i've been cutting down on calories aka my biggest struggle bc i keep falling into binges after eating too little. many sources would tell me to go on a caloric deficit for weight loss bc i can't spot reduce fat and therefore i have to lose weight overall so since i'm underweight, i'd go under 1,200 calories a day. i haven't noticed any changes though so i'm thinking maybe this isn't the answer?

    someone told me that i do not need to lose weight and instead work on body recomp but i'm not entirely sure what that is. should i go on a caloric deficit or surplus? and how should my diet and workouts go; 1) i can't eat anything i want bc i just eat whatever's prepared (my family eats lot of unhealthy food and sugar) 2) should i drop the cardio and work on lots of ab workouts / other toning exercises?

    some tips would be highly appreciated bc i'm really confused 😭

    submitted by /u/atcam28
    [link] [comments]

    If i cannot do deadlifts or squats correctly, is it better to do them wrong or stop completely?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Gone to the gym for two years. Has helped a lot with depression, but just realized i do every bar-form excersise incorrectly, causing knee cave ins and hips doing everything instead of glutes.

    Is incorrect form dangerous over a long term life, or is it still better to be an old man and have done them albeit terribly wrong?

    Due to depression i have realized i cannot both lift at the gym and put effort into form and such. I can only do so much every day, brushing teeth, cooking etc. If i workout i usually cannot do other things like hang out with people or read or focus, there has to be one goal every day.

    Could you give me a simple yes or no answer? Thank you

    Edit: going to stop gym permanently, my knock knees are insane, a lot worse than i thought

    submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

    Too weak to workout

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm almost 19 and I wanted to get bigger and stronger. A few months back I felt too weak to workout and I was 160 and a few months later I got to 170. I tried working out with weights but it was too hard for me and I thought it was ineffective to workout that way. I tried using my own body to workout doing things like pushups, pullups, squats, etc. It's still very hard for me and I'm thinking my form might be a problem as well. I'm feeling strains in my shoulders and my knees after my little workout. My question is how can I get more strength to where I can actually start working out and feeling like I'm doing something. Can doing as many pushups as I can, despite not being much, help strength fast enough? Is feeling strains a result of poor form? And does adding more weight to my body going to give me a little more strength? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/br3g0ry
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, beginner needs help on how to start working out and gaining some weight

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Hi, as the title says, I'm kind of a beginner, cause I haven't really done sports for 2 years because of studies. I'm 19, weigh 125 lbs, 5.6 ft, and would really appreciate a few tips on how to start, or a program to begin with. I don't really know how to start and if the program I start with is for me. My goal for the next 2/3 months is to gain some muscle and weight, like up to 136 lbs, and shape a bit my body. Thanks for any help you can give me, in private message or comments 😁

    submitted by /u/slimshady1154
    [link] [comments]

    At home work out equipment recs?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    So I am a college student and I've played competitive sports my whole life and still do. But due to everything that's going on, working out has become extremely difficult as I cannot go to the gym or play team sports. I have been running a lot but I want to work on building my strength back up again. I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on at home equipment that could help me with that? I'm on a student on a budget and I don't have a whole lotta room where I live but I wanna get back into a more well rounded fitness routine. Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/skogoat
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, beginner question here/All advice welcome

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Hello,

    As the title says I'm a beginner and haven't worked out in probably a decade; I used to train/workout on a collegiate level for soccer however those years are far behind me.

    I'm just trying to get a routine and was curious if these 12 exercises would be beneficial to Target a majority of muscle groups while getting back into the swing of things. Thank you for the advice and tips!

    https://www.menshealth.com/uk/building-muscle/a755117/the-10-best-dumbbell-exercises/

    submitted by /u/beweezi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment