• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Guess what yall

    Beginner Fitness: Guess what yall


    Guess what yall

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I'm stepping my game up, I signed up for boxing classes and focusing more on gaining muscle. Rn I weight about 190 lbs I'll update y'all by the end of the month, never give up y'all, peace.

    submitted by /u/yo_boi_al
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbbell Row Form - Feeling it in the Arm (triceps) not back(lats)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I've been trying to master the form of a dumbbell row using a bench for over a month and I just can't seem to get it. It always seems to be working my arm, mostly triceps, instead of my back muscles. I have watched numerous form videos but can't figure out where I'm going wrong. I'm using a 20kg dumbbell so it's unlikely thatthe weight isn't heavy enough, is it possible it's too heavy and I'm not going backfar enough (for reference I use 55kg for barbell rows).

    Is there a specific mistake I'm making that would result in feeling the burn in my arms and not much, or any at all, in my back?

    Or failing the ability to perform this correctly, what are some alternatives that still work the lat muscles and still fulfill the same type of motion (vertical pull)?

    submitted by /u/ReusGotzeGuerreiro
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the FitOn app?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm not new to working out ( use to do it regularly at the gym) but it's been a long time, I never really knew what I was doing so just stuck to cardio machines and now have a decent amount of weight to lose. I discovered the Fiton app and I'm loving the mixture of workouts. Anyone else use it? Any suggestions on workouts?

    submitted by /u/Mrs_Mikaelson
    [link] [comments]

    Do you feel like you'll be more consistent with an Accountability buddy?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So about a month ago I posted here looking to find an accountability partner and willing to start a group right here on reddit where we could all workout and keep each other accountable. Since then I've had about 20 people in a chat group right here on reddit who are logging their workouts everyday and just keeping each other motivated. I also started partnering people up on WhatsApp ( some people prefer 1on1 accountability rather than being in a group) with about 34 people partnered up. If you would like to join the reddit chat group or be partnered up on WhatsApp just leave a comment below or send me a PM. I'm willing to help us all find a routine and start working out consistently, we all deserve that after the last couple of years. 😊

    submitted by /u/Ok-Check-6783
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner with a bowflex xceed

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Finally decided I need to work on a healthier body. Got a bowflex ass the title says, but havent messed with a gym or work out since 2009. I am 30, and 320 pounds. Where should I start? How do i build a proper rutine? I want to greet started but dont know how.

    submitted by /u/hoosierdoo53
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase wrist strength?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    So I wanted to get fitter, currently pretty skinny so no need to lose weight but I wanna have defined muscles and I decided to start with push-ups and pull-ups but stopped after a few weeks of both because of wrist pain. What am I doing wrong or can do to help??

    submitted by /u/L4zyH1k3r
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some advice or recommendations to improve my plan

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment