• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Quarantine Challenge

    Beginner Fitness: Quarantine Challenge


    Quarantine Challenge

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. In this quarantine I decided to do a training challenge. Currently, I have done 12 days of training and good nutrition. I invite you to share your results. (Sorry for my English) Quarantine Challenge

    submitted by /u/stefanold
    [link] [comments]

    Any workouts that don't hurt my joints?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm morbidly obese, been one almost my whole life (27m). I started working out and swimming before the quarantine but i can't go to the gym or pool anymore. Any advice on workouts that wont hurt my knees and joints? Swimming was the best for me but squats and other home workouts hurt my joints and knees like hell. Any advice what to train?

    submitted by /u/guramika
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Pilates and Yoga Lovers! Are you ready for Day 6?Pilates for Glutes strength for better sitting posture Fundamentals 28 Day Workout Challenge For Social Distancing and Isolation.Let’s keep moving&be active during these times ,a stronger and healthier you.Be safe&best of health

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Low oxygen after exercise

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    So I've had low activity for all my life. Every time I go gym and do some exercises I have following problem. You know that head rush you get when you suddenly stand up while lying down? This is that times 10. I temporarily go blind. Heavy breathing. But breathing feels like it's doing nothing for me. I yawn repeatedly to get some sort of oxygen. I can't lift my head up I have to either lie down or sit otherwise the blindness and cold sweat come back.

    It feels like my body is just very poor at getting oxygen out of the air I breath. Is that a thing? Are way to alleviate the symptoms so I can push my body a little bit more?

    submitted by /u/readMyFlow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment