• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Muscle Groups on the Same Day

    Beginner Fitness: Muscle Groups on the Same Day


    Muscle Groups on the Same Day

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the gym and I was wondering if it was okay to work the muscle groups together on the same day.

    Back, shoulder, triceps
    Chest and biceps

    submitted by /u/Openchoice
    [link] [comments]

    Can nerve problems cause permanent damage?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I've had back issues for a year, now it starts to reach other body parts aswell. Sometimes my feet can go numb, i feel like it all arrives from my lower back. As if muscles are pinching the nerves.

    I can also crack my back a lot and it feels slightly better, but before i started going to the gym it was nothing i could do and nothing i felt like i had to do

    submitted by /u/ledomed900
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment