• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Why does push ups never get easier?

    Beginner Fitness: Why does push ups never get easier?


    Why does push ups never get easier?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Been training in gym more than a month. I've noticed i can double the bench press weight that i started with.

    But why are push ups always so tiring? I can only do 5-10 and i feel like collapsing, no difference before I even trained

    submitted by /u/blkangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Aerobics workout

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Flappy loose fat/skin on legs

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I've lost about 70 pounds, through mainly diet. I'm at about 130 at 5'6. I'm happy with my weight and health and am trying to tone but am just lost. I feel super embarrassed of my legs because they are very flabby, like my leg muscle is there and then there's flappy fat, like almost not attached to my actual leg muscle.

    It is super weird to explain but hopefully someone can shed some light on why this happened and how to fix it I would appreciate it.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/piloswineaddict
    [link] [comments]

    How to heavy lift with Marcy home gym?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I (38f) have a Marcy home gym machine at home, but it seems to be more of a upper body machine. How can I get into heavy lifting with these home gym type machines? I want to be able to deadlift or squats and other exercises. How do I tweak that?

    submitted by /u/HisBelovedKitten
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to get dead skin on palms?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Often when i train back and chest i get pain in my hands from the metal grip. I have some white spots (dead skin) on my palms and it feel a bit sore

    submitted by /u/Kaia11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment