• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: It would so much easier to just QUIT

    Beginner Fitness: It would so much easier to just QUIT


    It would so much easier to just QUIT

    Posted: 15 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    It's takes so much work to get fit, after letting myself get so overweight, it's going to LONGER than I hoped to get where I want to get.

    It would be so much easier to just give up and quit, and accept the fact that I would fat for the rest of my life.

    But I WON'T QUIT, no matter how it takes me.

    Today's LEG WORKOUT

    submitted by /u/YoureWorthItCoaching
    [link] [comments]

    How To Engage The 5 Core Muscles and Proper Breath Work Techniques , In this video I will be discussing the 5 core muscles that important for breathwork, what is breath work, abdominal bracing, vacuuming and 5 group of muscles?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Protein shake timing

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I've read this article about timing of whey. And it says that it depends on your lifestyle and goals. I'd like to know about you people about your own experiences about the timing of taking protein shakes. I'm really confused.

    I'm currently taking post-workout and in the morning, what you think?

    submitted by /u/alissonkalel
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed with determining my bodyfat

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    When I calculate my fat percentage on my own I get a fat percentage of around 19%. I can see the top two of my abs so I think I measure it wrong.

    I use this calculator to calculate my body fat.

    I measure with a measuring tape.

    I measure my neck right below the apple.

    My waist right below my lowest rib and my hip where my ass is the fullest.

    Do I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/lllIIIIIIIlIIIIIlll
    [link] [comments]

    Tips Needed

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    New here, just subbed. I just got a foldable elliptical for my room and some resistance bands (I despise gyms and I live in a desert climate where I overheat way too easily). Does anyone have links or a regimine they use with these items for a full body tone? For reference I haven't worked out in over 10 years and just started eating clean this past month.

    Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/psychaninja_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment