• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles,including your abdominal muscles,back muscles &the pelvic muscles.You can do many exercises with a fitness ball and is easier for beginners

    Beginner Fitness: If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles,including your abdominal muscles,back muscles &the pelvic muscles.You can do many exercises with a fitness ball and is easier for beginners


    If you have 20 minutes to spare , Here is a program for Core Strengthening utilizing the Exercise Ball Pilates program that will strengthen your core muscles,including your abdominal muscles,back muscles &the pelvic muscles.You can do many exercises with a fitness ball and is easier for beginners

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Rest Day Blues

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I recently decided to get in shape, as I'm fed up of being so unfit, and would like to lose a little weight in the process as a bonus. I have worked out previously, but not for some time.

    I am now on week 5 of the Couch to 5k program, and also week 2 of the BBG (bodyweight circuits) program. So I am working out 5 days a week, with 2 rest days. And I'm enjoying it so far.

    As I'm still relatively new to the circuits, I find that they leave me quite sore the day after, which is fine and expected. However, on my rest days I also feel really tired/sluggish/no energy to do anything, and ravenously hungry! As well as sore.

    I make sure to eat a balanced diet, with enough protein and plenty of vegetables. But on rest days, I want to eat everything in the house!

    This might be stupid, but (1) is this normal, and (2) how do I stop being so tired and eating so much on my rest days?

    submitted by /u/LookingForASong89
    [link] [comments]

    When you feel like quitting or not doing it that's when you really need to just buckle down and do it

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Full Body Flow | 20 Min. Yoga Practice - Set a goal and get ready to get the energy flowing in this fun and encouraging 20 minutes Full Body Yoga Flow.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    HIIT Shadow Boxing Workout // NO EQUIPMENT + NO REPEATS

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Can You Get Stronger Doing Bodyweight Exercises at Home?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Can you actually build strength with that home workout you've been doing lately? Find out the answer to this and more in the lates Jefit blog article, You Can Get Stronger Doing Bodyweight Home Workouts. It's geared towards beginners too.

    submitted by /u/michaeljefit
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on reverse crunches?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of body weight fitness, being that it is relatively simple to follow. However, I've been facing issues with reverse crunches. According to videos, fitness professionals say that one should feel their core burn but I feel pain in my lower back instead. I've tried not swinging my legs and placing my hand under my butt in a triangle shape, neither seems to work. Any advice on how I can fix this problem and target the correct area?

    Thank you xx

    submitted by /u/darrlie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment