• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: If you have a resistance band this 15 minute routine will work the entire body.

    Beginner Fitness: If you have a resistance band this 15 minute routine will work the entire body.


    If you have a resistance band this 15 minute routine will work the entire body.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I've been so bad!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I have been bad the last few days. I have been eating poorly and not working out :(

    12 minute arm workout

    submitted by /u/YoureWorthItCoaching
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, so, I really don't have bendy legs. Help?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I've recently got pretty interested in "kicking" and the stuff associated with it. You know, typical teen stuff after seeing an action movie.

    So here's my question: What sort of stretching should I do that'll make my legs and me as a whole more flexible? I'm not saying gymnast level, just so I can kick high enough.

    Yeah, not much to this question. Any help appreciated tho! Especially advice that's been tested.

    submitted by /u/MemoryController
    [link] [comments]

    Darebee.com is a great free resource for workout routines

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I was looking for beginner boxing routines and stumbled upon the site. They have workout routines for all levels and many requiring limited equipment.

    I thought I would pass along the information for those looking for at home workout routines.

    submitted by /u/zirchev
    [link] [comments]

    Second post today! Yay...I'm annoying. Anyone wanna tell me if the training I'm doing is good?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    So I started doing calisthenics like a month ago, doing exactly like the "for beginners" video from Frank Medrano says, and it's pretty awesome, to say the least. But I've been wondering, is there a better video or just calisthenics training?

    If ya want a rundown of the training, I'll be sure to write it if ya don't want to look through the video.

    submitted by /u/MemoryController
    [link] [comments]

    best cardio for beginners

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    pretty much what the title says. A few suggestions would be nice 😁

    submitted by /u/joekiid65
    [link] [comments]

    LIVE - Is It Safe To Keep Exercising With Back Pain?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I did a live stream yesterday discussing one of the biggest questions I get when it comes to exercising with back pain or post-surgery.

    We also had an awesome Q&A after (timestamp is below as well)

    Watch Replay HERE

    Timestamp

    20:00 Is Yoga a good approach for back pain?

    23:40 What pain level should I exercise to?

    27:00 Where should I start with overcoming my chronic back pain?

    28:39 Does it matter if I have had surgery when it comes to beating chronic pain?

    30:24 What are some good sources for scoliosis and strategies that I can use?

    32:02 I have lost flexibility due to back pain what should I do?

    33:56 Is it okay to bend and touch my toes when my pain is bad?

    37:58 Decompression helps with pain relief should I do it and what alternatives can I use?

    39:38 What is the most important thing to focus on when working out of pain.

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment