• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga routine for the Winer is great for anyone who wants to stretch and strengthens the physical body.

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga routine for the Winer is great for anyone who wants to stretch and strengthens the physical body.


    Yoga routine for the Winer is great for anyone who wants to stretch and strengthens the physical body.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PST

    What to do in order to lose belly fat and thigh fats?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Its been my struggle for the past 6 yrs I've tried a lot of things but they wont really help but also the main reason is consistency in doing workouts. Hopefully I can hear some feedbacks thank you

    submitted by /u/c0ndensada
    [link] [comments]

    Push, Pull, Legs... Cardio?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PST

    I've created a plan that involves push on day one, pull day 2, legs day 3 and I have a fourth day where I can work out.

    I was thinking about day 4 being 3 abs exercises and then an hour of cardio?

    Would this be counterproductive? My goals are to loose belly, leg and abdominal fat whilst building muscle all over the body.

    I'm male, 23, 6'1 and only have time to train four days a week due to uni, work, family etc.

    Any advice would be super! Thank you.

    submitted by /u/masterofconclusion
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Yoga for Office workers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment