• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: What’s one thing you wish you knew when you first started working out?

    Beginner Fitness: What’s one thing you wish you knew when you first started working out?


    What’s one thing you wish you knew when you first started working out?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Like, a friend told me one time after 2 years of lifting that she wished she knew our bodies need rest days to heal and working out everyday (and/or multiple times a day) can become unhealthy and unproductive in getting the results you want.

    submitted by /u/lllllikewhat
    [link] [comments]

    Apps like Fitbod

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm still new to strength training, and I want to focus on getting stronger and muscular. I trained alot of apps and online routines but I don't like the way they work. I like one app, Fitbod, it's easy for a beginner to understand, and it has a clean UI to just go to the gym and workout.

    Problem is I'm trying to find a free app (ads are fine, as long as the app itself is free) that I can use for working out that's like Fitbod. So I wanted to ask if anyone has any recommendations for either websites or apps that's free and similar; it doesn't have to be exactly the same, but simplistic to understand and use.

    Tl;dr: if anyone can suggest a free workout app that's easy for a beginner.

    submitted by /u/Starchaser127
    [link] [comments]

    plan for a female beginner

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    i'm a 19 year old girl 5"2 110lbs i'm just getting into exercise but i don't really know what i'm doing. could anybody suggest exercises or a workout routine for me? i already walk/jog and own some weights. for the time being, i can't access a gym, but can do body weight exercises/work with free weights. i don't want to become 'big', i just want to look toned and have a low body fat percentage. i'd like to have some strength training exercises for all different muscle groups in my body so i can look proportionate, toned and healthy. any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/vividlei
    [link] [comments]

    Reps til failure, rest, repeat or static amount of reps, and try to do more sets?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    i have a question. so, im trying to do daily pullups (with assistance band), usually 3-4 sets is all I can do. what I'm currently doing is pullup til failure (starting set tends to be 6-7 right now), rest about 30secs-1min, then repeat until I cant continue. is that bad? should I do like, as many sets of 3-4 reps as I can instead?

    Baisically, should I be focusing more on reps or sets?

    submitted by /u/magicthecasual
    [link] [comments]

    Bike with "scenery"?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    My old gym used to have these stationary bikes/recumbent bikes with a screen and one of the options was to bike through different places, my favorite being Paris. I was curious if there were any places that sold those types of bikes or if there's an app I could use that I can just put on my TV and go from there?

    submitted by /u/Raubueno
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment