• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Starting over again

    Beginner Fitness: Starting over again


    Starting over again

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I really want to lose weight, and every week I have good intentions. I weigh myself in the morning, and give myself the pep talk, that this is the week. I'm never going back. I do really good for a couple of days, manage my stress well, overcome some obstacles, and then by the end of the week life catches up, and I have slipped up. Some answers to some simple questions might help though.

    1. I am a 300+ man. I love using the elliptical because it is easier on my joints. How long of a cardio session should I do for weight loss? Should I pedal hard for 30 seconds, and go easy for a minute, as intervals? Or should I push myself on the resistance for as long as I can go?

    2. Should I 20 minutes cardio, 20 minutes weights?

    3. I have access to resistance bands, dumb bells, and an elliptical. Can I do a full workout with this equipment?

    submitted by /u/hakesjos
    [link] [comments]

    The Best AB Workout

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    3 months to grow muscles how do I do it ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    I started getting back to gym a month or so ago. I try to go 3 times a week maybe 4. Im 5'11 173 lbs. Slender type im trying to grow more muscles by June. I was thinking should I go back to back Monday til Friday if yes what to do so I don't get hurt or tired. Or keep like now 3 days /wk intense workout with rest in between. Also since I don't tend to eat much protein shakes/meal replacement ? Or force myself to eat (I work til 3-4am)

    submitted by /u/truth_seeker71
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment