• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: If you workout at home with only a pair of dumbbells, (no bench or any other equipment) then this list of 17 dumbbell chest exercises will surely help you build muscle and maintain strength. You can check this out, I hope it will be useful.

    Beginner Fitness: If you workout at home with only a pair of dumbbells, (no bench or any other equipment) then this list of 17 dumbbell chest exercises will surely help you build muscle and maintain strength. You can check this out, I hope it will be useful.


    If you workout at home with only a pair of dumbbells, (no bench or any other equipment) then this list of 17 dumbbell chest exercises will surely help you build muscle and maintain strength. You can check this out, I hope it will be useful.

    Posted:

    10 MIN SIXPACK WORKOUT | No equipment

    Posted:

    Have just released my first professional clip in 4k, where I run a home training workout for 10 min, check it out! Link to video https://youtu.be/ZPILl6OSrz4 If you like the content, feel free to share the video!

    submitted by /u/Realare21
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted:

    Ive been working out (seriously, pe doesnt count) for about a year now and i just recently got dumbbells. Im wondering if arm soreness is normal for dumbbell leg workouts?

    submitted by /u/Mixed_Vibes
    [link] [comments]

    Bigger chest with back issues

    Posted:

    Hey everyone who actually reads these. So a few years ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. Rolled my car off the highway about a 1/4 mile at about 85mph. Luckily I walked away with minor issues, most being my back and shoulders. I have wanted to work on my chest for a while now but traditional push ups don't seem to be feasible. Working on yoga and stretching for now but looking for home workouts I could do to help build a chest. And I have a few questions about routines. Like what's the fastest way to build a chest? Help?

    submitted by /u/BusinessShip9856
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I’ve finished my workout at home during covid 19 this march 2021 and I can say I lost 4kg within 3-4weeks and Im just doing basic workouts, I hope this can help beginners to get motivated even at home.

    Posted:

    You can check my channel at youtube for traininng tips and my diet.. Jomar's Fitness Channel.. thank you so much and have a nice day

    submitted by /u/JomarsFitnessChannel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment