• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Partner Stretches for Beginners - Fun little activity that you can try out this weekend, great for stiff shoulders, back and hips

    Beginner Fitness: Partner Stretches for Beginners - Fun little activity that you can try out this weekend, great for stiff shoulders, back and hips


    Partner Stretches for Beginners - Fun little activity that you can try out this weekend, great for stiff shoulders, back and hips

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Get a chance to meet with Suniel Shetty at Grand Slam Gyms inauguration ...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Day 12 - This 15-Minute Morning Yoga Routine Will Help You Start The Day On The Right way. Yoga can be an especially powerful practice for anyone dealing with anxiety & depression & I find that turning to yoga before busy or stressful days goes a long way toward feeling more balanced and centered.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:17 AM PST

    Looking for recipes

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for recipes such for oats, protein shakes, smoothes (can include protein powder), etc...

    Fav smoothy: banana and strawberry

    Fav protein shake: MP Combat chocolate or vanilla

    Fav oats: apple cinnamon or over night oats, my little sister makes them and I usually ask her to put chocolate chips and coco powder in there. (Have no idea how she makes it lol)

    My training background: Love training heavy with weights and high impact, also a fan of CrossFit... Not so much for the cardio lol. Trying to lose weight but I have a massive sweet tooth lol. Thanks for your comments in advance.

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Bar-64
    [link] [comments]

    Is light muscle soreness a sign of bad form?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    I just added a little more weight to my dumbbells and I've been working hard to keep strict form and not to ego lift but the past 2 days I've been getting some slight soreness in my shoulders and triceps. Anything to worry about?

    submitted by /u/Metro_3quaters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment