• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.

    Beginner Fitness: No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.


    No better way to start the day than with a morning yoga routine, this 10 min Morning Yoga practice will be helpful in starting your day! Stretch, strengthen and bring energy to your body and rejuvenate the nervous system.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    I think my fitness routine is laking...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    I go to the gym 3x a week. I work chest, lats, shoulders, tri and biceps. 1 exercise of 3 sets 8-10. Weight gets increased each set. I feel lost and am wondering if I really doing anything or not

    submitted by /u/reallyraymond
    [link] [comments]

    30 MIN FULL BODY PILATES FOR BEGINNERS | Low Impact Workout At Home

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Is it okay to workout everyday alternating core days?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    To be more clear

    I suffer from lower back pain, I have been training for over a year, but still believe that I have a weak core, even though I have incorporated core excercises consistently throughout my routine.

    I am wondering if integrating a core only 30 mins workout every other day, followed by a day of generic workout is a good idea to strengthen my core at a faster pace (I tend to rotate the body parts I train spread out over 3-4days a week) meaning I'll be working out in total 6-7days a week where 3/4 will be overall training(excluding core) and 3/4 will only be core(30 mins).

    I know it's advised to have a day of rest between workouts, but if I reduce the intensity of my core days, will it still be okay, and will I still get a stronger core?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/AristoChrist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment