• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Workout assistance

    Beginner Fitness: Workout assistance


    Workout assistance

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm a recently certified personal trainer and wanted to let everyone know if they had any questions or needed help setting up a plan to message me. I'm not looking to charge everyone an arm and a leg like many trainers would, I am just looking to help.

    As a disclaimer if you message me and do want private training/coaching that option is available, but I'm not advertising that.

    I don't mean this as self promotion so if it's not allowed please message me and I will remove it from the sub.

    submitted by /u/joshscott35
    [link] [comments]

    Full Body Fat Burning Workout

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment