• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Obese Women Needing Help With Fitness Journey

    Beginner Fitness: Obese Women Needing Help With Fitness Journey


    Obese Women Needing Help With Fitness Journey

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Explain to me what are each of these and which one is best for fat loss and maintaining muscle.

    Strength training Strength conditioning Muscle building Resistance training Weight lifting

    I am a beginner female when it comes to exercising and working out. I have been sedentary for years now. I just bought a set of 10 pound dumbbells for my fitness journey. I also have a stepper, an exercise ball and a small resistance band. I would like you to tell or show me yourself or just recommend YouTube channels and videos on how to do strength training for fat loss and improving your overall strength and also other types of workouts that are best for fat loss, improving strength and health, and insulin resistance and to make sure that someone who is a exercise beginner and who is really morbidly obese needing to lose 250+ pounds of fat can do these workout routines and exercises.

    submitted by /u/CoolSlayr
    [link] [comments]

    Inexpensive resistance bands in UK?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Hi guys, I was wondering whether anyone knows any inexpensive resistance bands that are good ? And also what kind of resistance bands should I look for as I'm still a beginner Any help is appreciated 🙌

    submitted by /u/lactobacillusj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment