• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Simple and effective back pain friendly core exercise (don't sleep on this exercise!)

    Beginner Fitness: Simple and effective back pain friendly core exercise (don't sleep on this exercise!)


    Simple and effective back pain friendly core exercise (don't sleep on this exercise!)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    This exercise looks easy but if done right is super effective. If you're dealing with a herniated or bulging disk in your lumbar spine...

    Give this core exercise a shot!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    Potentially a very stupid question but are ab workouts and core workouts the sane thing?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:55 AM PST

    15 Minute Morning Yoga Workout for Beginners by the sea

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    A question about super sets.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I'm doing a workout program where several weeks in it is started the option of supersets. The workouts are spread out two muscle groups a day three or four times a week. It's usually four to five exercises per muscle group with progressive overloading. I keep a record of my best and try and increase the rate or the reps. How close should I be doing to my normal maximum when I do supersets? I'm usually doing the supersets in the same muscle group and I can usually hit the weight but not the reps that are my maximum.

    submitted by /u/Defyantvoice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment