• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: If you're a beginner or intermediate, you should always try different variations of each exercise. I've created a list of 15+ different variations of Squats (Bodyweight + Weighted).

    Beginner Fitness: If you're a beginner or intermediate, you should always try different variations of each exercise. I've created a list of 15+ different variations of Squats (Bodyweight + Weighted).


    If you're a beginner or intermediate, you should always try different variations of each exercise. I've created a list of 15+ different variations of Squats (Bodyweight + Weighted).

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    If you're a beginner or intermediate, you should always try different variations of each exercise. I've created a list of 15+ different variations of Squats (Bodyweight + Weighted). If you're interested check it out. It is really useful.

    https://thefitnessphantom.com/different-types-of-squat-variations-and-benefits/

    submitted by /u/iamkkr
    [link] [comments]

    What burns more calories and fat? A stair stepper or walking 3 miles in a park?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    So I basically stick to cardio and I have gotten to the point where I can stay on a stair stepper for 30 mins which was almost impossible for me to do last year.

    I like to switch it up and go walking on a trail near my house but I also feel like I work a lot harder on a stair stepper. I can't do it everyday , I don't think I'm at that level yet...

    But walking on trails for an hour versus stair steppers for 30 mins , moderate pace. Which one would burn more fat and calories???

    I'm assuming they're both good for your heart so not too concerned about that

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal that i can do 12rm for bicep curls using 8kg each and then i try to increase the weight on 10kg each and i can only do about 3 reps?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    How do you stop using knees during Squats? And it is not hip hinge?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I do squats as almost entirely quad dominant. I don't remember ever feeling my glutes and now I walk weirdly because of improper knee usage during squats - This is called Knee Valgus I think.

    I have learned how to hip hinge, but how is squatting different? How do I squat and not hip hinge? What are you supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Prince-Cola
    [link] [comments]

    25 Minute Abs & Glutes Workout

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Pls help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice on how to get through a diet for the first time?

    submitted by /u/Anna_1963
    [link] [comments]

    Tension/load is sacrificed for a stronger contraction when doing incline dumbbell kickback?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment