• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Here's the Weight Loss Checklist for the beginners of weight loss journey

    Beginner Fitness: Here's the Weight Loss Checklist for the beginners of weight loss journey


    Here's the Weight Loss Checklist for the beginners of weight loss journey

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    The journey of fat to thin is not easy because many of us lose hope at the end of the day. We want to have a strong sense of commitment and a perfect checklist for weight loss, that will lead us on the right path of weight loss journey.

    So say goodbye to your fat, and here is the complete checklist of dos and don'ts of weight loss. Weight Loss Checklist

    submitted by /u/NooriaAli
    [link] [comments]

    Am I sabotaging myself?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hi. I am new to fitness. Obviously.

    I really want to lose weight and gain muscle. I gained a lot of weight since the holidays, plus all the streas eating while we worked through a death in the family, and all the covid stuff. Anyway, I am a 23 year old woman, 5'6, currently weigh 185 lbs, want to lose about 35 lbs long term.

    I started tracking my calorie intake, trying to keep it at 1400 per day, which is a lot less than I was doing before.

    But, I've heard you need to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight. Today i walked 8,000 steps, and exercised for 20 mins, which added up to 350 calories burned. Not nearly 1400.

    So, am I sabotaging my own weight loss by eating that many calories? Do I need to just load up on greens and work harder?

    I would love some advice! More exercise? Eat better? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/neverrtellmetheodds
    [link] [comments]

    No squat pad

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Today is my first day squatting without a squat pad. Of course, there was some discomfort. Will it become more comfortable as time goes on or should I reevaluate my form (I've looked up many positions for bar and this one felt the best) thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hawksfan1788
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment