• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Questions about BMR and calculating calories...

    Beginner Fitness: Questions about BMR and calculating calories...


    Questions about BMR and calculating calories...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Okay I'm pretty new to this whole fitness thing, but I recently had some of my measurements taken and got some very useful information.

    One being my BMR...so here's my question:

    My BMR 1500, and my TDEE is 1817. To lose weight I would need to eat around 1300 a day. Would that 1300 be before or after exercise?

    I normally burn between 600-800 calories a day in extra workout, which would bring my daily burned calories to let's say 2000 at the lowest...

    If I ate around 1500 cal a day would I still lose weight? Or do I need to restrict myself to the 1300? I usually eat between 1500-1600 calories a day right now.

    submitted by /u/missqueenkawaii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment