• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Good morning ๐ŸŒž.. hope y’all are having a good day so far

    Beginner Fitness: Good morning ��.. hope y’all are having a good day so far


    Good morning ��.. hope y’all are having a good day so far

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Walking in a trail . Really tired the day after. Versus gym I am energized and ready to work out. I need help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I don't think I'm drinking enough water or something is seriously wrong with me. In the gym I'm totally fine and can do a workout and feel energized after. But it's covid and I don't want my risks of catching covid to go up. So I stopped going and now I'm going on a trail but problem is even if the trail is very shaded and even if I walk for an hour I still get very tired the next day. Is it because I'm not drinking enough water?

    I really wish I could just stick to the gym but covid 19 has ruined that for me

    submitted by /u/readyheartsx
    [link] [comments]

    Want to take lifting and nutrition seriously for first time

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I'm an 19 year old male 6 foot 3 and have been really skinny my whole life.(180-190 lbs) Just got the typical lanky look for tall people. I'm very active playing football (soccer) at university but being so skinny has hindered my performance and confidence the past year going up against much more muscular opponents. I wouldn't consider myself a newbie in the gym, I know my way around several exercises, machines, compound lifts but have never been consistent enough to show major results. A big part of that has been not focusing on what I'm eating as well. I want to take it all seriously for the first time and become the fittest version of myself while being proud of how I look.

    When I go back to uni I plan on doing a Push Pull Legs routine at least 5 days a week, 6 days if my schedule allows it with work and training. Any tips regarding sets, reps or big Doc's and Dont's would be appreciated.

    My biggest concern is my diet. I have done some research and know I need to consume much more protein and plan to buy creatine and protein supplements to begin. Just wondering if anyone could give me any tips, suggestions, meal plans and info about supplements that can help me gain muscle mass. Through my research I've been told I need to be consuming anywhere from 2700-3600 calories which is confusing with such a big range. I also don't want to dive in spending a bunch of money on supplements and food that won't get me anywhere. Anything is welcome, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Olle_20
    [link] [comments]

    Yin Yoga Flow | 20 Minutes for Beginners | Join me on this series of yoga flow for beginners, a gentle yin style, to energies and uplift and regain.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Pilates for back pain and to improve flexibility. Suitable for beginners

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Have You Tried These 4 Barbell Core Exercises? These are some of my favorite that are back pain friendly and perfect even for beginners

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Core training is important for building a strong foundation for your body. It's even more important that you train smart and pick exercises that will help you progress and prevent injury.

    When it comes to having a sensitive low back or post-surgery these are 4 of my favorite barbell core exercises to work with.

    These are 4 of my favorite barbell core exercises!

    submitted by /u/Fitness4BackPain
    [link] [comments]

    [Cable Fly]Do I really need to pause when hands touch each other, or I can reach further? 4

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment