• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/28/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/28/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 07/28/2020

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Mentzer should've won the 1980 Olympia..thoughts?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Vacuum pose . In my opinion its the cross bridge to show size and aesthetics .

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Snagged a couple classics at a local grass roots book store.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    41 inch chest size, but I’ve never worked out

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I just measured my chest and I measured it to be 41 inches wide, but I've never worked out. I was wondering if this is good? If it is, maybe I'll start working out.

    Also, I measured it by measuring outside my arms too, since I'm concerned with broad shoulders, and my arms play a role in how broad I look (V shape).

    submitted by /u/random_user1414335
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Tuesdays

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Ask all newbie BB related questions here.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Do top bodybuilders all use site enhancements?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I heard in a podcast that all top bodybuilders nowadays all use a crap ton of site enhancements so there will never be someone like dorian yates who came in conditioned with the grainy muscle look who really had to earn all his size and conditioning through suffering. I never knew that site enhancement was such a big part in bodybuilding nowadays. How true is this statement?

    submitted by /u/nimzowitsch10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment