• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well 🙏 I made a new set of home workouts if you’re looking for some inspiration. We’ve got advanced and beginner (demo by my daughter) As always, free exercise content. Stay safe and happy 😊

    Beginner Fitness: Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well �� I made a new set of home workouts if you’re looking for some inspiration. We’ve got advanced and beginner (demo by my daughter) As always, free exercise content. Stay safe and happy ��


    Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well �� I made a new set of home workouts if you’re looking for some inspiration. We’ve got advanced and beginner (demo by my daughter) As always, free exercise content. Stay safe and happy ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    How can I work abs with a pilonidal cyst?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Hi all--

    I've got a weird cyst (kinda gross but it's partly genetic and there's nothing I can do about it barring major surgery so I just have to deal with it for now) that sits right where it needs to if it's goal is to prevent me from doing sit-ups. I've avoided them for ages now because any kind of friction on the cyst inflames it and makes it rather painful, and sit-ups in particular really make it mad.

    Other than just basic crunches, what can I do to work on my poor fledgling abs? Like many people here I'm trying to use this quarantine time to improve my fitness some, but I genuinely have no idea what to do in this regard.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ebzinho
    [link] [comments]

    20 YO male wanting to begin fitness journey

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I hope you is safe and well. I just advice on how to better myself physically during the pandemic.

    TL:DR: I need a plan to start changing skinny fat to fit. I am confused with the large amount of information, and I just want to start.

    The actual post:

    Background: 20 YO male, of Indian decent. 6ft tall, around 157 pounds. BMI within normal range, with body fat percentage noted at 25% using the navy method. In school, and current occupation is as a nurse.

    Diet: shit eating, with junk clogging my diet. Since the pandemic started, I have only ate home made food, such as roti and daal. I usually do not eat a lot.

    My goal from my exercise is more towards aesthetics, rather than strength. I am overwhelmed with the great information that many of you give, but I don't know where to start.

    I have previously started working out, but always gave up. I do not want to give up anymore.

    I have access to bars and dumbbells with weights at home, and I have downloaded some apps such as home workout to start somehow.

    Please advise me on how to begin my fitness journey.

    Thank you so much

    Pics: http://imgur.com/a/Rhs8wlF

    submitted by /u/jsinghlvn
    [link] [comments]

    Good way to warm up for chest?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm working out at my house because all the gyms are closed, and last time I did pullups my shoulders felt tense and stiff. I don't want to risk an injury, so does anyone know any good ways to warm up my upper body?

    Specific exorcises/stretches please.

    submitted by /u/Raspint
    [link] [comments]

    We have a remind thats for newcomers to fitness motivation and workout recommendations join if you want

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment