• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 06/07/2020

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 06/07/2020


    Daily Discussion Thread: 06/07/2020

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, 1st post! I love to workout! This is my before & after!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts French bodybuilder Yedess Maxime’s physique?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Good news! I got my first set of weights today! 300 pounds and 4 bars for only $150!!!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    This made it to r/all.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    The incredible back double bicep of Baitollah Abbaspour. Another great IFBB pro who passed away too soon.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Milos Sarcev transformation 1986 vs 1997

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    IFBB Pro Shawn Smith doing 6x45lbs 1 arm tbar row

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Shit on me Sunday: Weekly physique critique thread

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Why you need a trainer at the beginnig?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Greg Kovacs was the epitome of an absolute freak on earth. Got up to 400lbs

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Anyone Else See a Big Increase in Testosterone From a Small TRT Dose?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I am on 50mg/w and I didn't feel that much different, but my test levels increased from 305ng/dl to 725ng/dl during a trough. It seems very uncommon to get that big of a jump from 50mg/w. It seems more common that people even at higher doses don't increase that much. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had similar a experience.

    submitted by /u/Micah092
    [link] [comments]

    Does bodybuilding lead to sleep apnea?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Does putting on muscle affect your breathing in any way?

    submitted by /u/VinceSiva
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get into body building with 25?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I ve always worked out with my own weight. But now i ve a increased interest in BB. Of course I will hire a nutrition and training coach. I have good genetics but im concerned about my age and the limits that i can reach. I ve been trying to achive my academics goals and now that i ve made it I want to Invest myself into body building. Please I want serious and realistic answers. Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/elbananerozoy
    [link] [comments]

    A Survey to Bodybuilders

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Survey Link: https://forms.gle/H9sX4ASbZScdJU2s7

    Hello people, I am a Kinesiology student at the University of British Columbia. I recently started a project that may help bodybuilders determine at what set volumes may they yield the best results. This won't be something that tells you exactly how much you should train, but it will provide a data driven guide for training volume.

    I have devised a questionnaire to collect some data and hopefully accelerate this process. The questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes, and it will be completely anonymous. No information that isn't bodybuilding related will be asked, and the acquired information will only be used for data collection and studying purposes only.

    submitted by /u/lliu56
    [link] [comments]

    David Laid onlyfans

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    David Laid should start an onlyfans - would be epic

    submitted by /u/OverAssumption5
    [link] [comments]

    Active Male Competitors?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Hello, new here. Was wondering how many of the members are active competitors in bodybuilding, physique, classic physique or muscle model?

    submitted by /u/musclepotentialbrand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment