• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: Here, I've created a list of full-body HIIT workout that you can do at home without any equipment. These exercises will surely help you get in shape and improve your overall fitness.

    Beginner Fitness: Here, I've created a list of full-body HIIT workout that you can do at home without any equipment. These exercises will surely help you get in shape and improve your overall fitness.


    Here, I've created a list of full-body HIIT workout that you can do at home without any equipment. These exercises will surely help you get in shape and improve your overall fitness.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I just joined a gym (AND I’M TERRIFIED)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I've been running regularly for the last three years, but I've always wanted to get into strength training. The only thing that's been holding me back is I don't know where to start. Running is fairly straight forward but everything else seems overwhelmingly complicated. I signed up at Planet Fitness but don't know which machines work which muscle groups or how to even know I'm hitting all the right muscle groups so I don't end up with bulging biceps and killer calves but nothing else. Where should I start? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SeanShot1st
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment