• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Don’t neglect your back health. Working out hard is great but don’t forget about all those small muscles groups, flexibility, core strength and back health.

    Beginner Fitness: Don’t neglect your back health. Working out hard is great but don’t forget about all those small muscles groups, flexibility, core strength and back health.


    Don’t neglect your back health. Working out hard is great but don’t forget about all those small muscles groups, flexibility, core strength and back health.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    ARM WORKOUT

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    diastasis recti

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    So I started working out about 10 months ago 3 or 4 times a week. I eased into it starting with machines and eventually free weights and the habit nest gym guide. Everything has been going well but I noticed a bulge above my belly button when I did ab workouts. I went to the doctor and I have diastasis recti which means my abs are slightly separated and the bulge is my internal organs pushing out on the connective tissue. I am a 38 y/o male and almost all of the things I look up for this are for post pregnant women. Anyone have this happen or know of any way I can reduce this bulge without surgery?

    submitted by /u/Defyantvoice
    [link] [comments]

    Online Coaching - Worth the Price?-

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I have been looking at maybe getting some online coaching and I just cannot believe how much they cost, they are just as if not more expensive then an in person personal trainer. Is it worth the money? I realllllly need help, I am committed and dedicated but I lack the knowledge.

    For my health I have to change my weight so I am looking at coaching.

    Do you recommend anyone?

    submitted by /u/cortlovesmakeup14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment