• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga to build Core & Keep Belly Flat

    Beginner Fitness: Yoga to build Core & Keep Belly Flat


    Yoga to build Core & Keep Belly Flat

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Growing Arms for a 6ft 21 year old Male

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    I'll straight up admit it that for my height (6ft) my arms are tiny. I only wear long sleeve tops when clubbing and hate getting pictures when I casually wear T-shirts in the summer because my arms look pathetic against my friends.

    I want to strengthen my biceps and triceps over summer. I have dumbbells (10lb) but I literally have no idea where to start.

    Could I get some advice: how often should I lift? Frequency of rest? Is 10lb enough for results? Is diet a factor? How long before I notice any results? Sorry if these questions seem stupid but I'm totally new to this. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sheephamlet
    [link] [comments]

    Home Bodyweight Chest & Ab Exercises for Beginners

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Check out these great exercises you can use for home workouts for chest and core!

    Home Bodyweight Chest & Ab Exercises for Beginners

    submitted by /u/Invisible-Gear
    [link] [comments]

    Live Hiit workout every Saturday 9:30am, tomorrow will be arms & abs focused with a cardio finisher!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment