• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Most effective apartment-friendly exercises that involve minimum jumping?

    Beginner Fitness: Most effective apartment-friendly exercises that involve minimum jumping?


    Most effective apartment-friendly exercises that involve minimum jumping?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I live on the top floor of an apartment building with some noise-sensitive neighbors. I'd like to start a daily exercise routine, but would not like to end up with neighbors knocking on my door complaining about the noise. As such, exercises like jumping jacks, lunges, mountain climbers, etc are all no-gos.

    My goals are to tone my body, especially my thighs and arms (and face, if that's something exercise can help with), and to fatigue less easily.

    The only exercise equipment I have is a yoga mat, if that even counts. I'd like to get some weights, but every time I check the stores around me are sold out. So, as many body-weight exercises as possible are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gah514
    [link] [comments]

    14 minutes Yoga for Back | Yoga Stretches for Back pain

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Can’t wait to add this legs & glute workout on Saturday. If you don’t have weights no problem you can use bottles of water. It’s going to be a rep leg and glute challenge.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    This is a gentle stretching , less than 15 minutes of your tine , great in the morning or in the evening before going to bed

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    what equipment do i need to start doing basic workouts at home?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    so i've decided to start pursuing fitness, and i figured the r/beginnerfitness recommended routine would be a good start. it recommends that i have things like parallel bars, rows, a pull up bar, etc. is there something i can buy that covers all my bases, a la a power tower? what do i need to get a complete workout?

    submitted by /u/eggyinabready
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment