• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: I’m 15, and really skinny. I usually run about a mile a day, should I stop if I’m going to start lifting?

    Beginner Fitness: I’m 15, and really skinny. I usually run about a mile a day, should I stop if I’m going to start lifting?


    I’m 15, and really skinny. I usually run about a mile a day, should I stop if I’m going to start lifting?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    These Yoga postures can be helpful in fixing and keeping the posture in good safe, balanced the body and stretch it in a way one you can feel safe and ease into postures for beginners

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Six pack coming up!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Hey there guys,

    Just did a quick 5 minute ab routine and I wanted to share it with you. It is only 5 minutes but you can repeat for more sets and make it longer.

    Stay safe

    https://youtu.be/2y48ySADqaE

    submitted by /u/WorkoutUnion
    [link] [comments]

    skinny weak 23m with 10kg dumbbells

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Like most people here, I am going through the quarantine with a lot of time on my hands. I happen to have 2 10kg dumbbells at home and was wondering if I could make a workout schedule out of this. For background, I am a skinny guy in my 20s, I wish to build SOME muscle or at the very least have a better body than when this whole ordeal started.

    submitted by /u/Turbulent_Debate
    [link] [comments]

    How to lower body fat at home?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I'm already at a pretty low weight and I'm not interested in losing any more, but I am still pretty squishy. Is there anything I can do to lose the squish while working out at home?? All I have is a barbell with 2 two 25 lb, two 15 lb, and two 10lb weights. I haven't used it much because I don't know what I'm doing. I really don't want to get super toned, I just want to lose some of the belly fat. Any advice would be super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kattiwin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment