• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Tips for stomach exercises

    Beginner Fitness: Tips for stomach exercises


    Tips for stomach exercises

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I've been on a weight loss journey since the start of the year. I've been able to move my weight from 84kg to 70kg. I'm stoked with what I've been able to achieve through clean eating, cardio and a small amount of weights (crunches with a exercise ball and medicine ball, small amount of lifting dumbbells etc)

    The next part that I would like to work on is getting rid of the last of my stomach that has hung around! Can anybody provide me with tips, exercise routines to do which will help with the last of the stomach?

    At home I have:

    Exercise ball 10kg medicine ball 2 x 8kg dumbbells 2 x 6kg dumbbells Box for box jumps Exercise bike

    I also have regained my passion for running and do 5-8km a day currently 4-5 times a week depending on my work schedule.

    Looking forward to hearing everybody's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/ShooterMcgavin--
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Beginner Home Legs & Core Workout

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm a personal trainer and a lot of my clients are working out at home because of the virus, I recorded this for one of those clients but then decided to edit and upload it for anyone else who might find it useful.

    https://youtu.be/srSIwWtN-Do

    Let me know if I'm breaking any rules, mostly just a lurker on my other account.

    submitted by /u/GRYSCL01
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else here bleed after exercise?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Im 18f and 121 lbs. I sometimes bleed after exercise even if its not something heavy like ab workout. Its not always after workouts, just sometimes. I have looked it up and i guess its kinda normal. So im just wondering if anyone else here bleeds after workouts.

    Edit: i bleed from my vagina

    submitted by /u/Kyheir
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m 16, male and weigh around 69 kg, I will be stuck in my house for at least the next 3 months, and I want to get in top shape whilst I have nothing to do!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I saw a video where this guy claims to have done 20 toe touches, 20 Hip raises and 20 Romanian twists and in 30 days if you are fairly skinny will get a 6 pack.

    Is this true? And if so would it be dangerous to do said activities late at night when the rest of my family are asleep?

    submitted by /u/xd_Twitched
    [link] [comments]

    keep your hamstrings stretched and flexible with these 5 Yoga Postures

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I'm stuck at home with a bad knee

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'll keep it quick.

    I'm 28/M and I've always been fairly overweight. Got into boxing for a couple years a while ago but I quit and got really lazy and right now I'm probably in the worst shape I've ever been at 6'1"/~280 lbs. What got me to finally start going to the gym again is that my knees started hurting pretty frequently. Mostly in my left but the right gets bad now and again. I have no doubt it's because of my crappy sedentary lifestyle so I started taking steps to fix that, but now that the whole COVID-19 thing is happening I'm pretty much stuck in my apartment. That all said, can anyone here recommend me a body weight workout routine that can be modified to be gentler on the knees? Preferably something without jumping around, 1) for obvious knee reasons and 2) because I live in an upstairs apartment. Thanks in advance!

    TL;DR: I'm stuck indoors and my knee hurts, are there any workouts I can do in the meantime? The more beginner-friendly the better.

    submitted by /u/katanacowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Do You have a Forward head and rounded shoulder postureswith tight thoracic spine and chest? yoga stretching for costochondritis,What is It? a rare, inflammatory disorder characterized by chest pain and swelling of the cartilage of the upper ribs specifically where the ribs attach to the breastbone

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Good exercise techniques for getting rid of love handles

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Looking to start some new exercises to get rid of my love handles. I've been dieting more and drinking less and its reducing my beer belly. Currently finding it hard to lose them.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/House_Razsasc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment