• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner’s 25 minute Pilates gentle and effective to strengthen core muscles

    Beginner Fitness: Beginner’s 25 minute Pilates gentle and effective to strengthen core muscles


    Beginner’s 25 minute Pilates gentle and effective to strengthen core muscles

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Do I really need a gym membership to improve myself?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm not big Im slim build 5ft 9, 69kg

    My goal is to increase strength and get abit of definition to my body. I am in noway looking to get really big just add more strength and a little more muscle to my upper body.

    Do I need a gym membership or can this be achieved at home using bodyweight exercises like pushup, situps etc? I do have free weights also and a bench.

    I just don't want to spend money on a gym membership if what I want to achieve can be done for free.

    submitted by /u/Taekw0nDuDe
    [link] [comments]

    What to look for when going for personal training?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I've been looking to hire a personal trainer for 3 sessions per week just because I'm so new at weight lifting. The thing is I don't know where to start. The franchise gym that I've joined of course has personal training sessions at ~$45 per session but how do I know whether I should go with their PT vs getting on one my own?

    submitted by /u/ravupadh
    [link] [comments]

    yoga for men

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment