• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Beginner Fitness: (UPDATED) If you're just getting started with lifting weights, you probably know you need to lift weights for all of your muscle groups: The chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and core. That's why I've made a list of Beginner Upper Body Workouts. You can check it out, I hope it will help.

    Beginner Fitness: (UPDATED) If you're just getting started with lifting weights, you probably know you need to lift weights for all of your muscle groups: The chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and core. That's why I've made a list of Beginner Upper Body Workouts. You can check it out, I hope it will help.


    (UPDATED) If you're just getting started with lifting weights, you probably know you need to lift weights for all of your muscle groups: The chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and core. That's why I've made a list of Beginner Upper Body Workouts. You can check it out, I hope it will help.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    finding out how much calories i need

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    i was wondering how exactly do u figure out how much calories you need. im looking to build muscle and im 181cm tall and 72 kg

    submitted by /u/Reynoldsssssz
    [link] [comments]

    Workout plan

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    If I send a list of all my gym equipment to someone, would anyone be willing to help me out together some sort of schedule/routine? I have no clue what I'm doing and just want to be as effective as possible. 5 days a week. 45-60 min each morning.

    submitted by /u/jacobrsteele
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts or opinions

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    So I started joining a friend to the gym in March/April time frame and picked it up seriously in May. As for June I was in an intense HITT work out course that lasted the entire month on the weekdays. Was the hardest thing I've ever done but learned that all mental blockades can be overcome along with improving my mile run to being 6:36 fastest time ever. Anyways I've come back to lifting and have heard of Strength Building and as a beginner is it recommended that I use this type of training for my goals of wanting to get lean, build size and strength? Also is it bad that I can only do a squat of 230, bench 215, and Deadlift 235? I'm 5'6 and 180lbs if that helps, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/viper_tsunami
    [link] [comments]

    PPL and sports?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Is it possible to do 5-6 days a week PPL and still have sessions of Muay Thai or bjj? Trying to figure out a schedule not to sacrifice gains while learning a new sport

    submitted by /u/limbolimbo24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment