• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/05/2021

    Bodybuilding: Daily Discussion Thread: 07/05/2021


    Daily Discussion Thread: 07/05/2021

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Feel free to post things in the Daily Discussion Thread that don't warrant a subreddit-level discussion. Although most of our posting rules will be relaxed here, you should still consider your audience when posting. Most importantly, show respect to your fellow redditors. General redditiquette always applies.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    I recently competed in my first ever NPC show! I placed second in open bikini and wanted some feedback regarding how I can improve! Any input? (:

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Tom Platz at 65

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Antoine Vaillant Relapsed Again - Thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS �� Yarishna Ayala - Fitness Motivation 2021

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Arms tingling while doing barbell curls.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I've been working out for about 6 months now, I started out in the gym and I've recently moved into my garage. But, ever since I've been working out in my garage I've had this bad tingling/numbness in the entire length of both my arms. There's only 2 exercises that I've noticed this feeling: barbell curls, and barbell lunges.

    I'm assuming it has something to do with the Florida heat/ circulation issues. But, I have no idea. Any insight as to what the problem may be, or any potential fixes? I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Renner316
    [link] [comments]

    Mirin' Mondays

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    It's Monday and time to post your best progress pics, poses, body parts, muscle groups, or whatever. As long as it's worth mirin'. Post a pic and some stats and let the mirin' begin.

    submitted by /u/bodybuildingbot
    [link] [comments]

    .

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment